Pages

|The Comrades|

26 September 2008

i've got tagggggggg


1. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
#1, dealovaku
#2, ija
#3, jicky
#4, izan
#5, farah
#6,sayo
#7, hanim
#8, pifiey
#9,kak ain
#10, CT


2. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
*my close frenz
3. Is no.9 a male or female?
* Female.my senior n my housemates
4. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
*hanim & ct??maybe..leh gak
5. What is no.2 studying about?
* art management
6. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
* time kelas miss farida hari ya
7. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
* alll type of musix kali
8. Does no.1 have any siblings?
* Yeah.3 .kak pija, deen ngan kitak kan..hehe..kan xayang??
9. Will you woo no.3?
* jicky???no la..we are friend okie...4-eva friends... x blh tukar jd lain bh
10. How about no.7?
* hanim??my classmates,my buddy jugak..apa gk??kedahan
11. Is no.4 single?
* might need to ask him la
12. What is the surname of no.5?
* nenek fawah..hehehhe.boh manas pok
13. What’s the hobby of no.4?
*saya tidak tau..tidak ambik peduli saya
14. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
* farah & kak ain??maybe they dont know each other eventhough kak ain is in FSKPM..hahah
15. Where is no.2 studying at?
* UNIMAS
16. Talk something about no.1:
* My soul, my cimeng,my nyawa, my heart, my jantung,what else??, in ONE word..my DEALOVA..we love each other
17. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
* kat pifiey ka??she my lil sis la..of coz la.
18. Where does no.9 live at?
* kak ain??n9
19. What colour does no.4 like?
* x tawukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
20. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
* hahahha..they dont know each other
-There’s No 21 and 22 -
*aik..how come??ok2
23. Does no.1 have any pets?
* ya..2 ekok pusak yang ligat
24. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
* hahahha...ordinary jak nya
25. What is no. 10 doing now?
* she oledy go back to kampung celebrating hari raya


p/s i feel too boring right now..tat y i search this stuff seawal 7 am..hahhaa
Terima Kasih

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NGoNgexz Copyright © 2015 Designed by MaiGraphikDesign