Pages

|The Comrades|

15 November 2008

in love with my future......cakk

yehaaaaa..go back to Mukah....whee!!!!.betapa sakainya aku mau balik deh..ouhh..my room beryyyyyy2 0bsenced..ouh..need to sapu it again..duh...finally todayy...b4 go back... i spent a lot of my time with him..huhu..ouh..in love again...

then his mother talked to me(phone conversation) ..no need go back to Mukah..stay with them.lgpun cuti sebulan jak...ouhh...my heart macam mau kuar menjerit2(mau mau mau)..But ..while my heart jumping..my other sense appear...arghhh...hmmm..i miss my Mukah very very very much(thisssssssssssssssssssssss much..naaaa).so..i mesti balik la..maybe next time lah okie..hehhehe..woahh..bahagianya(gik berangan).


ouh ya..i need to stop popek2 here..around 2 pm..mr jicky will arrive to ambik my scoot.simpan d rumahnya saja la...da....
Terima Kasih

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NGoNgexz Copyright © 2015 Designed by MaiGraphikDesign