Pages

|The Comrades|

22 September 2008

now the time is 1210am

** what i have done???actually i dun know what happen to me..skipppp it!!

**what is sacrifice to you??for me ...very universal..duhh...mula maok berjiwang pagi2..

** huh..no need to popek pasal sacrifice la..biar pendam jak..i hv a loads of pending asgnmt..i always like to procrastinating, procrastinating n procrastinating....apa nak jadii..

**actually i really2 boredom ..need sumone to heal the virus of boredom..at least i can abscond from boredom...

** i suddenly remember nasihat from my eldest brother.."take care urself..bercinta org x larang..asal pandy2 jaga diri..ya he's rigt...thank bro...actually my family always advise me to put my studies as my priority..

**iwwwww....i think tat all for this post okie...my eyes become too heavyyyy...i hv class @ 10am 2morow..opsss...today la...
Terima Kasih

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NGoNgexz Copyright © 2015 Designed by MaiGraphikDesign